At Anterix (NASDAQ: ATEX), we are focused on delivering transformative broadband that enables the modernization of critical infrastructure for the energy, transportation, logistics and other sectors of our economy. As the largest holder of licensed spectrum in the 900 MHz band, with nationwide coverage throughout the contiguous United States, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico, we are uniquely positioned to enable the solutions that support secure, resilient and customer-controlled operations. We are led by a team of professionals with significant telecommunications, technology, tower, utility, and investment experience.
Anterix seeks to hire a PR Associate to develop and execute content and social media strategies that build positive brand perception and promote product interest. The PR Associate will perform various tasks that will result in delivering powerful content for a variety of channels and audiences, promote awareness of initiatives and aid in improving the public perception of business goals through written and verbal communications to the media and key constituents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Stay abreast of daily news related to company, competitors and relevant developments in the industry to inform content strategy that resonates with key target audiences and influencers
- Plan and continually refine actionable social media and content roadmaps that serve as the backbone of content production and fuels awareness, product interest and thought leadership
- Write quality content pieces targeted to a technology-focused industry that appeal to target audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness including social content, blog posts, web copy and other content assets as identified
- Work collaboratively with the corporate communications, product, product marketing, business development and technology teams and other subject matter experts to collect information about customer needs, product offerings and technology solutions to form the basis of compelling content.
- Contribute to the corporate value proposition messaging and inform how that story can be used in all external facing touchpoints, demonstrating an understanding of customers’ needs and creative storytelling
- Find and recommend original ways to deliver content that might otherwise be considered dry or overly complex, through insight, creativity and fresh perspectives
- Work closely with outside PR agency to augment their efforts and ensure messaging is on-point with broader campaign efforts.
- Other projects as assigned and prioritized by the Company
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge/experience in PR/Corp Comms., as well as in social and digital media channels
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to effectively translate complex technical concepts into compelling content targeted to specific target audiences.
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work well with cross functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or another related field a plus.
- 1-3 years content development and technical writing experience.
At Anterix, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture. Those who, are self-directed learners and have the drive to make a difference are invited to apply.
To apply to this opportunity, please send your resume to: email@example.com.