Corporate Development Manager
At Anterix (NASDAQ: ATEX), we are focused on delivering transformative broadband that enables the modernization of critical infrastructure for the energy, transportation, logistics and other sectors of our economy. As the largest holder of licensed spectrum in the 900 MHz band, with nationwide coverage throughout the contiguous United States, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico, we are uniquely positioned to enable the solutions that support secure, resilient and customer-controlled operations. We are led by a team of professionals with significant telecommunications, technology, tower, utility, and investment experience.
Anterix seeks to hire a Corporate Development Manager. The Corporate Development Manager will work with the executive team to help identify and evaluate opportunities to grow the business by assisting with a wide variety of strategic initiatives. This work will
involve a mix of commercial, technical and analytical research supported by financial business model development. The Corporate Development Manager will have solid analytical and financial modeling skills to help build business cases, strategic analyses
and associated presentations. The Manager will have excellent written and verbal communication skills to work independently across multiple business groups to provide development support for various corporate strategic projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop strategic, analytic and financial frameworks to conduct analysis.
- Work across functional groups and levels to effectively complete multi-disciplinary projects.
- Extensive experience with financial modeling (spreadsheets) to build integrated business cases.
- Knowledge of financial statements including cash flow and balance sheet, and other financial reporting metrics.
- Ability to effectively interface, influence and build alignment with individuals and multi-disciplinary teams across all levels of the organization.
- Comfort working in a dynamic environment and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter with high intellectual capacity, critical thinking, and problem-solving capability.
- Interest and ability to work in a less structured startup environment and produce results.
Skills and Competencies
- Financial modeling, planning and strategy
- Familiarity with financial statements and basic principles of accounting
- Ability to understand technical principals and concepts
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Background in telecom/communications and/or utilities preferred, but not required
- Solid oral and written communications skills
- Familiarity with big data analysis a plus
- Experience in investment banking, consulting, private equity, venture capital or other rigorous financial analytical environment would be beneficial
- 20-25% travel possible
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business or finance; MBA favored but not required.
- 5-7 years of experience.
At Anterix, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture. Those who are self-directed learners and have the drive to make a difference are invited to apply.
To apply to this opportunity, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.